2012 40 Coin Acadia Quarter Rolls - P or D Mint - (UNC) Brilliant Uncirculated
- Released on 6/11/2012.
- Every roll contains 40 coins in Brilliant UNC condition. Each roll comes in a plastic tube.
- The obverse shows a slightly modified version of the original Washington Quarter. The mint moved some of the wording previously found on the reverse to the obverse in order to make more room for the reverse design for each state. You'll find "United States of America," "In God We Trust," "Liberty," and "Quarter Dollar" all spelled out on the obverse of the quarter as well as the coin's mint mark.
- The reverse design of the Acadia Quarter features the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and a short view of the Atlantic coastline, which includes some pine trees and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The 5 National Parks Released in 2012 were El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico, Chaco Culture National Historical Park in New Mexico, Acadia National Park in Maine, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii and Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska.
- Sovereign coins minted at the U.S. Mint and backed by the United States government, each with a face value of $0.25 for a total face value of $10.00 a roll.
Select either 'P' - Philadelphia Mint, or 'D' - Denver Mint from the drop-down options menu located above.
Acadia National Park, established in 1916, is home to Cadillac Mountain; the tallest mountain on the eastern coast. Acadia was also the first National Park east of the Mississippi River.