2010-P 5 oz Burnished Yosemite ATB Silver Coin
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes encapsulated inside of it's government issued packaging, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The obverse shows a portrait of George Washington. You'll find "United States of America," "In God We Trust," "Liberty," and "Quarter Dollar" all spelled out on the obverse of the coin as well as the 'P' mint mark.
- The reverse of the coin depicts an image of the famous "El Capitan" which at it's highest peak rises more than 3,000 feet from the earth's surface. You'll also find the motto "E Pluribus Unum" on the reverse of the coin, it's year of release, as well as the name of the park and the name of the state in which it resides.
- The Yosemite National Park 5 oz coin was released in 2010 along with Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Mt. Hood National Park.
- Sovereign coin minted at the U.S. Mint and backed by the United States government with a face value of $0.25.
Yosemite was one of the first wilderness parks in the U.S. and is best known for its water falls. The park covers an area of 761,268 acres and reaches across the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain chain. Over 3.7 million people visit Yosemite each year.