2010-P 5 oz Burnished Hot Springs ATB Silver Coin
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes encapsulated inside of it's government issued packaging, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The obverse shows a portrait of George Washington. You'll find "United States of America," "In God We Trust," "Liberty," and "Quarter Dollar" all spelled out on the obverse of the coin as well as the 'P' mint mark.
- The reverse of the coin shows an image of the Hot Springs National Park Headquarters along with a thermal fountain. You'll also find the motto "E Pluribus Unum" on the reverse of the coin, it's year of release, as well as the name of the park and the name of the state in which it resides.
- The Hot Springs National Park 5 oz Coin was released in 2010 (the first release of the series) along with Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Mt. Hood National Park.
- Sovereign coin minted at the U.S. Mint and backed by the United States government with a face value of $0.25.