2010 Abraham Lincoln P or D Mint Presidential Dollar Coin (UNC) - Brilliant Uncirculated
- Composed of 88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese and 2% Nickel.
- Released November 18th, 2010 (16th release of the series).
- The obverse shows a portrait of the President's likeness, their name, the number in which president they were, and the years in which they served.
- The reverse features a Statue of Liberty design done by Don Everhart of the United States Mint, along with the words "United States of America" and "$1".
- These coins feature a lettered edge with the words "E Pluribus Unum," "In God We Trust," its year of mintage and its corresponding mint branch - (P) for Philadelphia or (D) for Denver.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00.
Abraham Lincoln was one of the most important and famous Presidents in American history. Known for his wise-words among many other things, here are a few quotes of his you may or may not have heard:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
"Avoid popularity if you would have peace"
"Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets"
"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them"
Select either 'P' - Philadelphia Mint, or 'D' - Denver Mint from the drop-down options menu located above.
All coins ship in protective plastic. Larger orders may ship in tubes.