2007 George Washington P or D Mint Presidential Dollar Coin (UNC) - Brilliant Uncirculated
- Composed of 88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese and 2% Nickel.
- Released February 15th, 2007 (1st release of the series).
- The obverse shows a portrait of the President's likeness, their name, the number in which president they were, and the years in which they served.
- The reverse features a Statue of Liberty design done by Don Everhart of the United States Mint, along with the words "United States of America" and "$1."
- These coins feature a lettered edge with the words "E Pluribus Unum," "In God We Trust," its year of mintage and its corresponding mint branch - (P) for Philadelphia or (D) for Denver.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00.
George Washington was not only the first president and a patriot, but a larger than life figure who has had material related to him collected for two hundred years. "Washingtonia" as it is called, includes anything Washington: paintings, engravings, coins, medals, books, busts, glassware - you name it!
Select either 'P' - Philadelphia Mint, or 'D' - Denver Mint from the drop-down options menu located above.
All coins ship in protective plastic. Larger orders may ship in tubes.