2001-W 1 oz American Proof Silver Eagle Coin - NGC PF-70 Ultra Cameo
- These coins have been certified as being perfect PF-70, by NGC - the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, one of the leading third party grading companies.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
The Silver Eagle is America's most popular Silver coin. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes, including proof finishes like these (no proofs were minted in 2009), making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!