1995-W 10th Anniversary American Proof Gold and Silver Eagle Coin Set
- Set contains 5 total proof coins each with 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1.85 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- All 5 coins are encapsulated in plastic holders and all come housed in their original presentation case, with certificate of authenticity, just as they came from the mint.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government.
- Total mintage of 30,125 sets.
We are excited to offer this rare set, one of our most requested items. This beautiful set contains all 4 Proof Gold Eagles, the 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, and 1 oz as well as the rare 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle. Each superb proof coin is encapsulated and all are housed in a deluxe velvet case and come with an informative pamphlet. With many of these sets already broken up, they are sure to remain an American Numismatic classic!