1990 Dwight Eisenhower Commemorative Silver Dollar Coin (Proof) - Gem Proof
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes complete with its box and certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse shows two portraits of Eisenhower; a younger one and an older version. One meant to symbolize his time during war (with his 5 star General cap appearing) and the second meant to symbolize his leadership during more peaceful times. Inscriptions on the obverse include "Liberty," "In God We Trust," "Eisenhower Centennial" and the dates "1890-1990".
- The reverse features an image of Ike's retirement home, located in Gettysburg, PA. Words on the reverse include “United States of America,” “Eisenhower Home,” “E Pluribus Unum” and “One Dollar”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
Issued to honor the centennial of the birth of Dwight D. Eisenhower on October 14, 1890.