1934 Washington Silver Quarter Coin - Light Motto - Choice Uncirculated Condition
- Popular variety featuring a noticeably weaker strike of the "IN GOD WE TRUST" motto on the obverse of the coin.
- The obverse features a profile image of George Washington. Also on the obverse is the coin's date, the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the word "LIBERTY."
- The reverse design shows a heraldic Bald Eagle holding onto some arrows above an olive branch. You'll also find the coin's denomination, as well as the motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" on the back of the coin.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 90% Silver.
- All coins grade MS-63 or higher!
The Washington Quarter was minted in 90% Silver from 1932 through 1964. They would switch to a clad composition in 1965, and the design of the coin would remain largely unchanged up until 1998, with the introduction of the United States Statehood Quarter Program.